Sonnet M.2 4×4 PCIe Card är det ultimata PCI Express 3.0 x16 kortet för extrem snabb överföring. Montera upp till 4 st SSD, totalt 8TB, med stöd för RAID 0, 1 och 5 och du kan få överföringshastighet på upp till 8GB per sekund. Kör du utan RAID kan överföringshastigheten nå svindlande 12GB per sekund. Perfekt vid arbete med video, bild, ljud eller hårddiskbackup. Fungerar med nya Mac Pro, äldre Mac Pro Tower, Windows PC och även laptops via Sonnets Thunderbolt-chassin.
Listpris: 6 795 kr*
Art nr: SN-FUS-SSD-4X4-E3
*Priset är inklusive moms. Kolla alltid vår produktdatabas för uppdaterade priser.
High-speed Data Transfers
If you need to add internal storage to your computer setup and high-speed data transfers are critical to your work, don’t look to 2.5″ SATA SSDs—you need an NVMe SSD-based upgrade. Today’s NVMe PCIe SSDs offer tremendous performance, easily outclassing 2.5″ SATA SSDs. Sonnet’s M.2 4×4 PCIe card enables you to mount four M.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs(1) onto a single x16 card slot—it can transform the way you work.
With the Sonnet M.2 4×4 PCIe card installed in your Mac Pro® tower; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot, you can use it for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk. Mac® users can even install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive(2) and create a RAID 0 set with the other installed SSDs without loss of performance. However you use it, this card’s performance is impressive.
Sonnet’s M.2 4×4 PCIe card is a full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 card with a 16-lane (x16) interface. Featuring a unique Sonnet-designed x16 PCIe bridge, the card devotes four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to each SSD you install. When installed in a Windows PC’s PCIe 3.0 slot with four SSDs formatted in a RAID 0 configuration, the card is capable of 8,500 MB/s transfers. Aggregate transfer speeds from four non-RAIDed SSDs of up to 12,000 MB/s are possible!
Sonnet designed the M.2 4×4 PCIe Card with a custom cooling solution incorporating several components. These include a heatsink, and a smart fan that is temperature-controlled and spins only when and as fast as needed to minimize audible noise. Together, they enable your SSDs to operate for sustained periods—most importantly during large file transfers—without thermal throttling of the SSDs’ performance, a problem encountered by competing products.
Thunderbolt Port? Connect Four SSDs Through One Cable
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe card slot? Sonnet’s M.2 4×4 PCIe card is ideal for use in one of our Echo™ Express III-D, III-R, or xMac™ Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion systems—the combo enables you to add up to four SSDs to any Mac or Linux computer with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3 ports, or Windows PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports.(5)
Simple and S.M.A.R.T
Integrating a Sonnet M.2 4×4 PCIe card into your system is easy—just insert it into a x16 PCIe slot and then start your computer—NVMe compliance ensures the necessary drivers(4) are installed automatically. macOS 10.14.4+, Windows 10, and Linux compatible; the Sonnet M.2 4×4 PCIe uses the operating systems built-in drive formatting utilities to format the SSDs. Drive health monitoring is supported through S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) data reporting, too.
– Adds Ultra-Fast SSDs to Your System—Mounts four M.2 NVME SSDs (sold separately) in your computer’s, or Thunderbolt expansion chassis’ x16 PCIe slot
– High-Performance PCIe Interface—PCI Express 3.0 x16 host bus interface for high-performance applications
– Superior Performance—Concurrent data transfers speeds up to 12,000 MB/sec(3)
– Great Way to Add Up to 8TB of M.2 SSD Storage to Computers with Thunderbolt—Perfect for use in Sonnet’s Echo™ Express III-D, Echo Express III-R, xMac™ mini Server, xMac Pro Server, and Thunderbolt expansion systems
– RAID Support—Supports macOS and Windows RAID 0; macOS supports RAID 5 with the addition of SoftRAID
– macOS Boot Support—Supports booting from JBOD (non-RAIDed) attached SSDs
– Concatenation (Span) Support—Supports creating a single, large volume that spans all four SSDs under Mac, Windows, or Linux
– NVMe Compliant SSDs—Typically no drivers required(4)
– S.M.A.R.T. Support—Supports S.M.A.R.T. data reporting
– Smart Fan—The fan is temperature-controlled and spins only when and as fast as needed, minimizing audible noise
– Lifetime Technical Support